Are you looking to do something big, Rockstar?
It’s more than just a ‘summer job’ at Kidcam Camps. It’s a real job with life-changing opportunities & growth potential.
At Kidcam, our philosophy is a role at Kidcam is about GIVE and TAKE, and we are always looking for new Rockstars to join our team of key players who want to be a part of something GREAT.
If you think you have what it TAKES to join our team, we can promise you GET in return is so much more.
Do you have what it TAKES?
Are you ready to be a Kidcam Rockstar?
- Age 15+ (14 for Counselor in Training)
- Looking for an opportunity to change young lives for the better?
- A problem solver! You think fast on your feet and prioritize quickly.
- Flexible & creative to the ever-changing world of summer camp.
- Patient & Responsible
- Have a positive attitude & work well with others.
- Looking to acquire skills to take you to the next level, whether it is college/career.
What Kidcam GIVES back to you?
Endless skills & opportunities for growth
- Leadership, Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Guidance to become a role model
- Trainings and Certifications
- Networking opportunities
- Creative and Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Initiative & Sportsmanship
- Letters of Recommendation & Services Hours where applicable
- Opportunities for professional development
- Every staff member will close the summer with a takeaway package with tools & resources to support their personal and professional growth.
- Paycheck and more!
Interested candidates should apply online via the web link below between December – March. Interviews will be scheduled for early March. Applicants selected for an interview will be notified of their interview date and time via email in early March. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Available jobs include camp directors, group leaders, supervisors, lifeguards, counselors, custodians and counselors-in-training.
Teachers and college-ages students, as well as high school students, are perfect fits for our camp directors and group leader roles, as well as our counselor positions.
All candidates selected for an interview will take part in a personal interview with a camp director. If hired for a position, background checks and national sex offender screenings will be run on all staff 18 years and older. Staff younger than 18 must complete a Voluntary Disclosure Form during the On-boarding process.