School Breaks @ St. Margaret Episcopal Church - Perkins
School Breaks at St. Margaret Episcopal Church!
Kidcam Breaks for Mardi Gras and Spring Break at St. Margaret are open to campers ages 3 – 13! We offer a fun-filled day no matter how short the holiday break is!
Kidcam staff wants every camper to enjoy making holiday memories with old and new friends! Camp is conveniently located right on Perkins Rd near Siegen Lane. We can ensure there will be plenty of games, creative arts, cooking projects, science experiments, outside play time, and more to keep your child happy and engaged!
Register for a Day or for the Whole Session!
What to Expect
Expect outside play time – Even if it’s hot or cold!
School is out, and we know our campers need to stretch their legs!
During school break camps, Kidcam incorporates outside playtime in the morning and afternoon (weather permitting). Typically lunch is around 11:00 am or so and there are two times for snack around 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm. The rest of the time, Kidcam staff leads campers in a variety of organized games, arts and crafts projects, STEM activities, contests, free-play, and more.
Kidcam campers are required to wear our red, Kidcam shirt and close-toed shoes.
When parents come to pick up campers, we refer to your completed registration information and check IDs to ensure every child goes home safely.
Click the link above to get started!If you have an account already, log in to your account…
- Be sure to check your address, phone numbers and people on your pick-up list for accuracy
- Create an account and ensure ALL parent and camper information is entered
- Select “Registration and Camp Store”
- Region: Baton Rouge
- Site: School Break @ St. Margaret
- Add the desired days or sessions to your cart
- Continue and Check out!
- You will receive an email confirmation of your payment
- School Break Camp hours are 7:30am – 5:30pm
- We welcome campers Ages 3 – 13!
- ALL CAMPERS MUST WEAR OUR RED, KIDCAM SHIRT.
- Please apply bug spray/sunscreen at home if it’s hot AND please bring a jacket if it’s cold.
- Always wear close-toed shoes to camp.
- No breakfast is served so please eat breakfast at home.
- Pack a lunch and a snack (or 2 if staying until 4 or later)!
- Bring a refillable waterbottle with your name on it.
- Be prepared to come sign your child in and out each day. Let friends and relatives on your pick-up list know Kidcam staff will be checking IDs.
- Please ensure phone numbers are up to date in your account profile – We want to be able to reach you!
School Breaks Sessions & Early Bird Pricing!
|Thanksgiving Break||November 25-27 ( 3 days) – $120.00|
|Christmas Break #1||December 26 & December 27 (2 days) – $85.00|
|Christmas Break #2||December 30 & 31, January 2 & 3 (4 days) – $160.00|
|Mardi Gras Break||February 24 – 28 (5 days) – $195.00|
|Spring Break||April 13 – 17 (5 days) – $195.00|
Individual days are available for $43/day depending on camper enrollment.
After the Early Bird Deadline prices increase…
|Thanksgiving Break||After November 15 – $141|
|Christmas Break #1||After December 13 – $94|
|Christmas Break #2||After December 20 – $188|
|Mardi Gras Break||After February 14 – $230|
|Spring Break||After April 3 – $230|
Individual day rates increase to $50/day 10 days before camp begins.
For More Information…
Give us a call at 225.485.6633 or email us at Kidcambr@gmail.com