Things to know before camp starts
1. Make sure your $40 registration has been paid.
2. If you are paying by week, please make your next week’s payment the Friday before the start of the following week.
3. Have your t-shirts ready to wear, and make sure all gear is labeled with camper’s name.
4. If you do not have all gear, please arrive early the first day of camp to pickup apparel purchased online.
5. Camp starts at 9am. Please try and arrive 15 minutes early on the 1st day for group assignments.
6. Check the Pick-Up and Drop-Off locations for your camp on it’s online camp page to ensure you understand where to go…especially for City Park.
7. The first week’s schedule of activities is posted online under your parent’s account. Each additional week is posted in your parent’s account the Friday prior to the next week.
8. On swim & water days, it’s best to wear swimsuits underneath camp clothes to camp, and campers will change out of wet suits after their water activity.
9. Apply sunscreen each day prior to coming to camp.
10. Pack an ice pack in lunch boxes to keep them cool. Almost all camp locations must bring a bagged lunch.
11. Bring a waterbottle to camp daily. Kidcam sells waterbottles with a frozen ice pack inside for $10.
12. Check the Contact Us Page on our website for direct line phone numbers to each camp site. Store your camp’s number and camp director’s name in your phone in case of emergency.
Download this file here: