Remaining Pre-Paid Funds
Monies left in PrePaid Food or Aftercare accounts are not refunded. We can move money to other accounts to pay remaining balances. Please send requests to SummersRock@KidcamCamps.com
Please email SummersRock@kidcamcamps.com with your request to transfer. Allow 48 hours for your request to be complete. Someone will get back to you once it is done. A $10 administration fee is incurred on all weeks transferred after May 9th. The last day for refunds was May 23, 2014.
The most important Things to Know at the start of camp!
- Camp Details: Each specific camp page has a Things to Know factsheet towards the top of the page. Read this for specific camp details as it pertains to drop off locations.
- Payments: The weekly tuition must be paid the Friday prior to the week you’re attending for a child’s spot to be reserved. Any outstanding balance must be paid on Fridays.
- Gear: You can pick-up pre-ordered t-shirts in person the first day of camp. Same with all other gear.
- Food: If you plan for your child to buy lunch or snacks at camp, they MUST have money in their Pre-Paid Food account. You can put this money in that account through your parent account and pay online.
- Aftercare: You can also add money for aftercare. This will allow auto-deduction each day your child is in aftercare vs you having to pay in person each week. Any balance must be paid before a child leaves camp on Friday.
- What to Bring: Campers should bring a backpack with a waterbottle each day. You should look at your schedule for swim days. Some camps with pools swim daily; others swim once a week with waterslide days in between. Your child should bring their swimsuit and towel on swim days, as well as a change of underwear in a plastic baggie to keep dry. LABEL EVERYTHING! If it is missing, please check Lost & Found.
- 3 & 4 Year Olds: Read our PreSchool Program form for more specifics as it relates to nap mats, swimming & extra clothes. Preschool Form
- Weekly Schedules: Schedules are posted on your parent account each Friday. You can locate the link at the bottom of your main parent account page. This will tell you the days your child swims and needs to bring their swimsuit, as well as field trip days. Please bring a bagged lunch on field trip days.
- Parent ID: Please make sure the person picking up your child has a photo ID with them. Until our staff recognizes that person, they will be asked for a photo ID, and their name must be on the parent account as an authorized person to pick up the child.
- Refunds & Transfers: The last day for refunds is May 23, 2014 for refunds. Registration fees are non-refundable. A $10 fee is incurred on all weeks transferred after May 9th. Please email SummersRock@kidcamcamps.com with your request to transfer.
- Camp Phone Numbers: Each camp will have a direct line phone. Once camp begins, parents should call the camp directly for everything as it relates to tuition, payments and information regarding your child.